Vrge is a strategic communications firm that partners with organizations of all sizes, from upstarts to industry leaders, as they navigate technology change and disruption. With decades of experience and a track record of successful strategic campaigns in technology, business, and politics, our team provides core services of positioning, advocacy, polling, crisis and research. Our diverse client roster includes corporations and startups, associations and coalitions, and non-profit organizations.
At Vrge, interns are fully integrated members of the team. Interns are provided a real-life professional experience in strategic communications with hands-on opportunities in our core services. We are currently seeking creative, motivated and ambitious candidates who are passionate about the changing nature of technology, business, and politics for our San Francisco office. This is a paid internship that provides a flexible schedule for current students as well as recent graduates. We encourage students who can receive academic credit to apply.
• Support 4-5 client account teams across a variety of industries
• Develop media lists, coverage reports and briefing materials
• Conduct issues research and provide creative recommendations
• Assist with event planning and social media strategy
• Join weekly Vrge team and client meetings
• Interest in strategic communications and a passion for the intersection of technology, business and politics
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to collaborate on teams on teams as well as independently manage multiple projects from start to completion.
• Available for a full-time, three- to six-month commitment
• Fluent written and spoken English.
Vrge is a strategic communications and advocacy firm with offices in Washington, D.C., San Francisco, California and Seattle, Washington. Vrge has a particular focus in helping organizations and industry leaders navigate the technology policy landscape to communicate their perspectives to members of the news media, federal government, and other groups. Our team provides core services of positioning, advocacy, polling, crisis and research. Vrge is part of the Next Fifteen Communications Group, the largest technology communications brand in the world.
No phone calls please. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.